Compass problem

jy09

Bonjour,

Après la sélection d'une cache dont les  coordonnées ont été corrigée (mystery , multi ..)  dans l'application Geocaching , si l'on passe en mode boussole depuis la vue "y aller" , c'est les coordonnées initiales qui sont utilisées par la boussole et pas les coordonnées corrigées.

avez-vous ce même bug ? 

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

After selecting a cache whose coordinates have been corrected (mystery, multi ..) in the Geocaching application, if you switch to compass mode from the "go" view, it is the initial coordinates that are used by the compass and not the corrected coordinates.

do you have this same bug?

6 hours ago, jy09 said:

Hello,

After selecting a cache whose coordinates have been corrected (mystery, multi ..) in the Geocaching application, if you switch to compass mode from the "go" view, it is the initial coordinates that are used by the compass and not the corrected coordinates.

do you have this same bug?

I hadn't noticed this bug before, but YES, that is indeed the case.  I have puzzle, solved and as yet unfound, that shows as a puzzle piece on my application on the phone (a Google Pixel, Android 9, app v. 7.4.0).  I tap Navigate, and it shows the distance to the corrected/solved coordinates.  When I tap the compass, the "Destination" coordinates are the POSTED coordinates, NOT the solved coordinates.

I rarely use the compass, which is why I haven't noticed this before.  Oddly, my husband normally DOES use the compass and he has not mentioned this.  Hmmmm....

ETA: We both have the same phone, app, and OS versions

Edited by CAVinoGal
Added information