Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
on4bam

Wherigo.com server error 503 again.

Hi,

Once again Wherigo.com is throwing up errors. I tried a few nearby cartridges but it seems the server needs a good kicking (again).

Error During Upload

System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 503: Service Unavailable. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at Wherigo.GSPCartridgeService.CartridgeService.GetCompiledCartridgeWithMetaData(GWZMetaData gwzMetaData, String CartridgeFileName, String CartridgeId, Int64 PlayerId, String PlayerName, DeviceType deviceType, String CompletionCode) at cartridge_download.btnDownload_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

When you said you tried a few nearby cartridges, I think you mean you're trying to download something.  I tried to download about half a dozen cartridges, old and new, and was able to do so.  Perhaps it resolved itself?

3 minutes ago, Ranger Fox said:

Perhaps it resolved itself?

Looks like it. Download worked now. Maybe someone "switched it off and on again"?

Every day or every hour I got an 503 "HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable." error :(

And when I browse to another cartridge I must every time fill in my credentials.

The problem will not be solved when I delete the cookies.

It's not funny anymore! I got more 503 pages when I browsing/downloaded or even fill in mine credentials (again)