Trackable Mascot.

The_Man_Of_Steel

I have purchased a Trackable that I want to use as a Mascot that I carry with me when I go Geocaching. I want to be able to log it in and out of Geocaches as I do them, so this trackable will basically have a complete record of all of the Geocaches I do, as I do them and also the Geocachers I meet along the way. I would also like other people to be able to log comments to it when they meet me and my Mascot. However, I don't want other people to have the ability to remove it from my inventory.

I am new to this, if anyone could offer advice on how to set this up correctly it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, The_Man_Of_Steel said:

I have purchased a Trackable that I want to use as a Mascot that I carry with me when I go Geocaching. I want to be able to log it in and out of Geocaches as I do them, so this trackable will basically have a complete record of all of the Geocaches I do, as I do them and also the Geocachers I meet along the way. I would also like other people to be able to log comments to it when they meet me and my Mascot. However, I don't want other people to have the ability to remove it from my inventory.

I am new to this, if anyone could offer advice on how to set this up correctly it would be much appreciated.

If it's in your possession, what do you feel the odds are it'll leave your inventory ?    Set it as your other trackables.

If someone wants to be "cute", you just use the Grab log to get it back.  

You simply want to use the Visit log to caches you find, and allow others to log it Discovered (comments aren't guaranteed). 

- You already have a trackable logging Discovers  (also called Mascot...).  You'd just need to Visit it to caches you find to do the same. 

• Helpful 1