Max pocket query search radius

browni

I am interested in finding a cache that has a partnership attribute. I know there are only a few in the world.

Therefore I am trying to find caches with that attribute worldwide. Unfortunately the radius keeps reverting to 500 miles. is there a way to create a PQ that will pick up ALL partnership caches in the world?

1 minute ago, browni said:

Excellent, thank you so much for that. Even gave me a link with it all filled in. Many thanks.

You're welcome.

NB: If in need for US caches you'll need to create a separate PQ containing all US states.

Greetings from Hamburg

Hans

A pocket query will return any cache that ever had the  Partnership attribute,  even after the attribute has been removed!

Just because your query returns a cache, does NOT mean that the attribute is still on the cache page.

I've opened  the 20 caches returned by Hans' query, and find the attribute on 2 German caches, 1 Czech, and 1 French.  None of the other 16 now have it.

A number of attributes behave this way, ghosting. Partnership, GeoTour, Tourist Friendly.  There may be more, but those I'm sure of.

If you built an All US States query for the attribute,

PQ All US States https://www.geocaching.com/pocket/gcquery.aspx?guid=895abdf8-09c8-46c9-89ff-6b8687e0cd4b

you'd see 31 caches returned,  most without it.

• Surprised 1