Cannot Log Finds from App

51MarLin

Ver 7.4.0 on Android ver 8.0.0

I can no longer log finds from the app. When I do the finds show on the app with the smiley face (BUT the actual log is not shown and if I go to re-log the find, the Found type is not displayed). My computer simple shows the cache as not found and doesn't include the find in the count (the app does).
I know this problem goes back to 2/3 (5 finds), because I've had to re-enter every find on my computer. It may have been happening earlier, but I'm not completely sure of that.
I've logged out of both the app and the website and re-logged in. Makes no difference. I've restarted both my computer and my android phone - still no difference.
I think this is a bug introduced in the last update.

I typically log a "draft" while caching with the phone, then come home and complete the write up and actually LOG the find on the computer.  The exception is if we (or I) manage to nab a FTF.  I'll log it as a Find, so others watching will know it's been found, and then edit the log when I get home and add the details.

I did this just the other day, 2/19.  It worked.  The Find added to my count on the phone; I logged a couple of drafts after that.  Came home, and the Find was on the computer as well.  My drafts were intact, and I was able to edit the Find log, then finish my drafts and log those as Finds too.

App version 7.4.0

Android version 9

Google Pixel