In Need of a Flooring Installer...?

LadyStevenson

Renegade Knight;

Have you noticed that just after those bums call to ask if you have a cracked windshield, you happen to get one? It seems to happen to me anyway.

And to ansewr criminal again, I have scaled in Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.

And with unemployment running right at 9 percent in Oregon, A lot of people have the time to get out and cache hunt. To bad they have no money to do it with.

logscaler.

I do apologize!! icon_frown.gif I did not know this would offend so many of you fine geocachers. Like Logscaler inplied, times are tough. Just wanted to get the word out that Moun10goat was a Flooring Installer. That's all. Unfortunately I did not know that the posts went to all the members (to their emails, so that they would be spam?), I definately don't want that to happen. I was just thinking that if someone happened to see this post and needed some work done, they could look into this post. That's all. Innocent intentions. Sorry to offend all of you. Criminal, I could look into the question you had about covering all of the NorthWest. I see that you are in Gig Harbor, there would probably be a trip charge but do you want me to see if he'll come do a bid? icon_confused.gif

Logscaler, what exactly do you do? Someday Moun10goat and I would like to buy some land... not sure what you do but ....? BTW, I hope you won't need a flooring installer now that one of these "bums" has posted here.

Again, apologies to everyone I have offended!! I will see what I can do to get this out of here. icon_frown.gif

"All that I am or hope to be I owe to my mother" -- Abraham Lincoln

A quick update for everyone. I have sent a message to Groundspeak in regards to getting this post out of here so no one else is offended by it.

Again, I do apologize. My intention was not Spam. It was just to let people know that Moun10goat was a flooring installer in case they ever were in need of one and wanted a bid. That's all.

My apologies.

LadyStevenson.

quote:
Originally posted by LadyStevenson:

A quick update for everyone. I have sent a message to Groundspeak in regards to getting this post out of here so no one else is offended by it.

Again, I do apologize. My intention was not Spam. It was just to let people know that Moun10goat was a flooring installer in case they ever were in need of one and wanted a bid. That's all.

My apologies.

LadyStevenson.

My hat is off to you. Not everyone can recover so gracefully. But sincerity always works well with me.

quote:
Originally posted by LadyStevenson:

My apologies.

LadyStevenson.

I, for one, did not consider it SPAM nor was I offended. I was laughing at the wide area he would have to cover, espically Alaska.

We don't get many Alaska posters here. icon_confused.gif

http://fp1.centurytel.net/Criminal_Page/

quote:
Originally posted by logscaler:

Renegade Knight;

And to ansewr criminal again, I have scaled in Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.

logscaler.

Wow, scaling a log? I once scaled a whole pile of logs and hardly even slipped. I might go out later and scale that ant hill behind my house. Next week I’ll scale the knoll at the Howe Farm cache series. I might even plant a flag when I do. icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

http://fp1.centurytel.net/Criminal_Page/

Criminal, criminal, criminal.

Just what are we supposed to do with you?

Jump in and stir things up and then slid right out of it. I have an idea you are somehow involved in POLITCS in some underhanded form.

Now, tell the rest of us, Where is Jimmy Hoffa??

I understand what you where implying but it seems to have slipped past ladyStevenson.

And as for scaling logs, wrong form of scaling. And as for planting a flag, what kind seed are you using? Is it not late in the season to get anything to grow real good?

LadyStevenson: No offense taken from this side of the lane. And as for scaling logs, I am one of the people who try and figure out how many board feet or cubic feet of lumber or fiber can be recoverd from a log. As well as a lot of other side work.

logscaler.

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade Knight:

My hat is off to you. Not everyone can recover so gracefully. But sincerity always works well with me.

What he said. Indeed, times are tough! With 3 growing kids, it can be a stuggle. No offence taken. Good luck.

4497_300.jpg

"See the wonderous works of Providence! The uncertainty of human things!" Geo.Washington

LadyStevenson, you are a class act. It is obvious that you're sensitive to others' needs and are willing to say the words that so few of us will say... "I'm Sorry" (Except for Brenda Lee of course.. she said it at about $2k a pop).

Having said that I think rather than asking admin to remove this thread, we should let it stand as a monument to Forum Etiquette.

And after having said THAT, I think I'll just Hi-Jack this thread!

Here goes:

If you (your screen name and/or avitar) were needing work tomorrow, how would you advertise yourself on the Geocaching.com "Northwest" Forum?

I'll go first:

If anyone needs an Alien Fleet Advance Scout, I AM available. I have had about 7 twarts experience searching for weapons of mass-destruction (WMD) both within and outside of the time-space continium. I also speak 17 dialects of Trafalmadorian including "besar" (a dialect spoke only by the comedians on Trafalkoradore-7). I will work for only 3.7 daliakerds a day plus expenses and travel (that barrion antigravity fuel has gone up again). Call on e-mail if you need my help.

This 'flying saucer' situation is not at all imaginary or seeing too much in some natural phenomena. Something is really flying around. The phenomenon is something real and not visionary or fictitious. - Gen. Nathan Twining Chief of Staff, US Air Force, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

Sluggo, you really should come to Klingon Karaoke sometime. It sounds like it would be your cat's pajamas.

quote:
Originally posted by Sluggo:

Here goes:

If you (your screen name and/or avitar) were needing work tomorrow, how would you advertise yourself on the Geocaching.com "Northwest" Forum?

My avitar is good at livening up any night in a moderately-priced motel room. The only payment he asks is that the recipient be an attractive girl under 25, and a sixer of microbrew. I bet you can't find a better deal if you're ever staying at the Lincoln Sands or the Sea Hag Inn in Lincoln City, Oregon.

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

Verrrrryyy good oregone! I’ll recommend you to all the under 25 (and I assume over 18… -remember I’m a “Mandated Reporter” so watch what you say) girls I know.* icon_smile.gif

I’m sure that ad will get a lot of response. Of course, you might add a few more conditions to your specifications. I’m just basing this on your reputation here at geocaching.com, but I would think that human, breathing, under 400 lbs, etc should be there also.

However, that human thing you might want to reconsider. A frraack the Trafalmadorian equivqlent of a human woman can be pretty attractive at times, and downright exhausting (wink, wink) most of their season. We have a saying on Trafalmador that loosly translates like this:

Once you’ve had a frraack, you’ll never go back,

The Klingon Karaoke thing just isn’t my bag. I can’t get excited about producing three-dimensional waves in an elastic medium when I can go to Tewas-12 and do the ether-wave 7-dimension fluidication all through hyperspace. Sorry, it just all seems so childish to me.

*[check my profile if you don’t get it]

This 'flying saucer' situation is not at all imaginary or seeing too much in some natural phenomena. Something is really flying around. The phenomenon is something real and not visionary or fictitious. - Gen. Nathan Twining Chief of Staff, US Air Force, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

quote:
Criminal writes:

I, for one, did not consider it SPAM nor was I offended. I was laughing at the wide area he would have to cover, espically Alaska.

We don't get many Alaska posters here.

Here is one for ya.

Geocaching is starting to gain strength up here. We may end up forming some kind of association by summers end. Just not many of the cachers up here are forum junkies.

Oh, btw, 8 years airline and warehouse experience. icon_smile.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never been lost. Been awful confused for a few days, but never lost!