pocket query to gpx file to homebase to gpsmaps64....somewhere?

Flyingtaco01

basically what it says I have gotten to the point where I know the gpx file from the pocket query is on my 64 in the gpx file (this was done using the homebase app) but nothing is showing up new in either PoI or the geocache menu on the 64. I am a bit new at this business but generally I can get things to work out... but I am not sure where things need to be in the 64 to be read correctly. I found mention of the preloaded geocaches and how to delete them, but the new ones from the gpx file created from the pocket query is no where to be seen. The one cache I have visited shows up on the homebase app for some reason ... but I have not checked to see if it shows up on the 64. Thanks for any ideas. 

well i managed to get them to display, but they carry codes rather than  names.. I wonder if the 64 can read only one at a time ... or maybe there was a option in the output settings of the query that made them be labeled with codes rather than names. At anyrate there was a regular gpx file  and one that had WPTS or something to that effect in the filename.