Grants Pass contest that favors out of area cachers.

Peanuthead

Pizza VI is coming, and the Boxerlovers have added a couple of twists that I like very much.

First, there is a contest where whoever finds the most caches the day of the event wins a prize. I think that's great because it favors out of area cachers who come see us for the event, as we locals have of course already found most of the caches in the area.

Second, there is also a token of appreciation for whoever places a cache between now and the get together.

Here's the URL:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=46816

Y'all come see us now, ya hear?

(We're not all hicks actually, so you city slickers come on down and find out fer yerselves.)

Heh.

7047_200.gif

The Pizza bash is coming and I've seen one new name added to the list! Are people afraid to come to Southern Oregon? Afraid that their true skills of geocaching will be noticed? Are they afraid they may have to admit they can't handle it on uncharted ground? I can't blame them.

As usual A challenge has been issued and Lazyboy can't make it! Surprise surprise! Actually he has a basketball game to coach but the usual should still be there. I hope others can make it. See ya there.

I wanted to put some faces with monikers, but have been informed that the Strand family is attending a wedding this evening... Thanks anyway to all of you locals for the e-help in getting some newbies up and going! Hopefully one of our meager cache attempts will help the contest!

[This message was edited by The Strand Family on January 15, 2003 at 04:48 PM.]

And he needth to knowth the besth caches in the areas. I know its been asked before, but what are the most noteworthy caches you know about in the Eugene and Grants Pass areas?

I looked on a map and realized there was NO way I could get them all, though I might try... heh.

What do you call 2,000 pounds of Chinese Soup? Won Ton.