Incomplete Data

revrnd

I lost my previous Garmin GPSMAP64 & replaced it w/ another. I have noticed 2 things when I connect it to my laptop (using Basemap). 1st, the tracks & waypoints are only found in 'internal storage' (nothing in 'user data') & when I do open the properties tab of a track, it will show how many points& the rest of the properties, but the points are not listed below.

Do I need to select something or have I not saved/archived the tracks properly?

13 hours ago, revrnd said:

Do I need to select something or have I not saved/archived the tracks properly?

Go to Menu/Setup/Tracks where you will see the 5 sub-menus: Track Log, Record Method, Recording Interval, Auto Archive, and Color.

Be sure to set the Track Log to Record, and the Auto Archive to your choice of: When Full, Daily, or Weekly. Any of these settings will save your Tracklogs (not Waypoints). I like the Weekly archive option. Your Tracklogs will be saved in the Garmin/GPS/Archive folder with names like "2019-01-21 08.18.42 Week".

I looked into the 'setup' and tried something else. I saved the track & then connected to my laptop. All is good:

960551106_GPSTrackProperties.JPG.561e24c016efedf93b887184cad41e2d.JPG

Before the Index, Elevation, Leg Distance, etc columns were blank.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Edited by revrnd