Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Eltapito

Flag counter

18 hours ago, Eltapito said:

Hello!

I am collecting flags on flagcounter on my profile. I would really appreciate if you add me new flags 🙂

I can give you Slovak flag back 😉

My profile:

https://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=bc5e39f0-3c27-48f2-9029-fb1f82f8f640

There is a thread over in the "All Nations" forum section called Flag Counting here: 

When I, and others that participate in that thread  travel  we'll visit that thread, and the the profiles of those that have posted to it to add new flags for those interested.  

14 hours ago, tyzack4 said:

I’ve just added Bahrain  to flags.

Thank you, I added you 2 Slovakian flags🇸🇰

2 hours ago, NYPaddleCacher said:

There is a thread over in the "All Nations" forum section called Flag Counting here: 

When I, and others that participate in that thread  travel  we'll visit that thread, and the the profiles of those that have posted to it to add new flags for those interested.  

Super! I am going to join the thread :-) 

27 minutes ago, J Grouchy said:

I'm so confused... :lostsignal:

Pretty simple really.   Some people put a bit of code on their profile page, a  snippet of HTML that displays the flags of those that have visited the page.   It's just a side game like collecting souvenirs, adding a FTF list,  badges (very common in Europe), or other customizations to ones profile page.  

I am going to Spain in the end of February. If you would like spanish flag to your flagcounter, let me know..