Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Corfman Clan

Unable to log in via Facebook

I thought I'd try logging in via Facebook to see how it works. I'd never done this before. I get redirected to Facebook fine, authorize, then when I get redirected back to Geocaching, I end up seeing a blank page (well, the header, footer exist, but the main part is plane white.

Anybody else see this?

The redirect Url:

https://www.geocaching.com/account/join/link?facebookAccessToken={edited-for-this post}&facebookAccessTokenExpirationDate=03%2F25%2F2019%2000%3A18%3A08&returnUrl=%2Fplay#_=_

Edited by Corfman Clan

You first have to connect your account to your Facebook profile (in your account settings, under Authorizations) to be able to use the sign in with Facebook functionality.

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 11:11 AM, SnowstormMK said:

You first have to connect your account to your Facebook profile (in your account settings, under Authorizations) to be able to use the sign in with Facebook functionality.

Well that's obtuse. Perhaps the website should let one know that is needed when a connection isn't found?

• Helpful 1

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 11:11 AM, SnowstormMK said:

@SnowstormMK And that doesn't seem to work either. I get the same empty white spot as I mentioned above. So I guess my account is now in some sort of limbo for allowing logging in via Facebook. 

Any help on this? I still can't log in via Facebook and I cannot connect my accounts either.