Wrong date given for US Souvenir

Corfman Clan

I figure my US Souvenir I was recently awarded would have been awarded on the date I first found a cache in the US. I signed up for geocaching on Jan 2, 2003. The same date I found my first cache that happened to be in the US. It's an easy date to remember 1/2/3 ?. Yet my US souvenir is dated 1/1/2003 ☹️. Is this a wide spread issue? I know, I'm shattered over this.

Mine is also dated 1 day early:  I found my first cache, in California, on 11/6/2002, but the date for both the California State souvenir and the United States of America souvenir is 11/5/2002.

In the opposite direction, my Hidden Creatures: Bigfoot souvenir is dated 1 day late, namely 6/28/2018; I actually got it on 6/27/2018.

23 hours ago, CAVinoGal said:

I've brought this up in another thread; my USA souvenir shows 12/10/18.  Apparently I logged a find, earning me the souvenir, before the program awarded it retroactively to my first find, 3/9/17,  in California, USA.

I saw that thread after I posted this. That seems to be a different issue though. I'm sure you're in as much turmoil over this as I am :laughing: