Filter caches

Joeski

Is there a filter or someway to filter premium caches from regular caches on the map page or in pocket quires?

I have a friend that is not a premium member but wants to go caching, but my pocket quires show prem. and reg. caches, that is why I would like to sort the premium caches out.

1 hour ago, Joeski said:

Is there a filter or someway to filter premium caches from regular caches on the map page or in pocket quires?

I have a friend that is not a premium member but wants to go caching, but my pocket quires show prem. and reg. caches, that is why I would like to sort the premium caches out.

Basic members have always been able to find and log pmo caches when with a premium member.

Nice of you to want to sort them out, but no need to.  :) 

13 hours ago, HoneyMaid said:

I am curious as to how to find and make a list of "Premium" caches.. I've TB' and Trackables I want to only put into "Premium" caches.. 

Any help would be appreciated.. 

TIA

Premium cache are not a guarantee that the Tbs will have a longer life before disappearing 

• Upvote 1
51 minutes ago, Lynx Humble said:

Premium cache are not a guarantee that the Tbs will have a longer life before disappearing 

Agreed.   Years ago maybe,  that was true.  We're seeing brand-new phone users starting as pm now. 

- Same issues, but now they have access to those pmo hides as well.   :)

A ammo can thief in our area was a premium member. 

Most major trackable hoarders known by many were premium members.