Cache out the year, cache in the new

Hanz&Heather

There is supposed to be a souvenir for finding a cache or attending an event on the 31st and another one for the 1st. I found a cache on the 31st and the souvenir hasn't shown up yet. I don't know how to go about getting this fixed. (It's still the 31st here, so I don't know if I'll get one if I find a cache tomorrow.) 

31 minutes ago, Lorien99 said:

There is supposed to be a souvenir for finding a cache or attending an event on the 31st and another one for the 1st. I found a cache on the 31st and the souvenir hasn't shown up yet. I don't know how to go about getting this fixed. (It's still the 31st here, so I don't know if I'll get one if I find a cache tomorrow.) 

Is the souvenir displayed on your online account?

If you use an android phone you might have that bug :

• Helpful 1
1 hour ago, Lorien99 said:

I see the 12/31/2018 souvenir in your profile.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 2
11 hours ago, cerberus1 said:

It's on the left, "Thanks 2018" , next to your "USA" souvi.

Ah, there it is! I was surprised to see the USA souvenir. It doesn't show up on my app. It appears my souvenirs show up in alphabetical order on the website and in chronological order on my app, when they show up at all on my app.