Previously "found" log

I suspect this is a bug but I don't know if it has been raised before.

A few weeks ago I went in search of a cache. I didn't find it, but accidentally saved a Found It log instead of a DNF - I altered this as soon as I realised what I had done.
Today I went back to the cache and this time I did find it, but I was unable to save a Found It log - the only options presented to me by the app were Write Note or DNF.

Okay, it's hardly a major issue (as I hope not to regularly make this mistake), but I thought I ought to mention it.

OK, so clearly the app thinks you already found it.  Just to be clear on the steps so far:

- You logged it as found (through the app, presumably?)

- You edited your log (through the app, or through the website?) and changed from Found it to DNF.  (Or did you delete your Found it log and post a new DNF?)

- Now the app won't let you log a find (is it showing up on the map/list in the app as found? does your log appear anywhere in the "Activity" portion of the app, and if so, is it a Found it or DNF?)

It may be as simple as logging out of the app and then logging back in, to force it to synch up with the site.  But if not, the answers to my parenthetical questions might help narrow the issue down for the app development team.

Edited by hzoi