Benchmark Statistics

elrojo14

So I am going to make some Benchmark Geocaching UnChallenge caches and boy would it be easier with some benchmark statistics pages. Anyone know of any or have the knowledge to make some? A benchmark US Map would be good for each state you have found a benchmark in. The 366 calendar days would be nice. Is benchmarking so obscure only those of you reading this care or do we have some promise here?

Hello, friends.  I let the holoscenes.com web site expire last fall, but still retain the domain names.   It's been nearly 6 years since I moved to Maryland, and haven't attempted to update the statistics since.    It became quite hard to download the activity from the NGS site, and now it looks nearly impossible to capture the recovery statistics and rankings for individuals on Geocaching.com, due to site changes over the years.

For old times sake, these were the last two maps:

geocac_map.gif

percentage_map.gif

holograph,

Thanks again for the spending all that time back then.    Somewhere on a now defunct laptop I have a excel file tabulation of the over 3100 counties in the  United States that I would eagerly updated with your new numbers.

It was great fun to work on a few of my regular counties to get them near or past that 50% level.  kayakbird