Code on Trackable

rufusbleu-lilbitart

47 minutes ago, rufusbleu-lilbitart said:

I have a TB dog tag I found.   When I try to find the TB by punching in the numbers/letters on TB  it says there is no TB.  How is that possible?  What do I do with it to find out what trackable it is?

Any chance it's an unactivated TB? I leave those as SWAG, a gift for a future finder.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

Any chance it's an unactivated TB? I leave those as SWAG, a gift for a future finder.

Yep.  We do that on caches we liked, or trying to coax folks to walk a bit more than 50 feet from parking.   :)

- But the unactivated coins we leave say they're unactivated on the sleeve card. 

What are you using to "go to its page"?   A direct link or the public trackable id?

Due to a bug in the search page, you need to go back to the main Trackable Search page when you enter your code searches.  If you enter a code there and get the page that says "No results were found for your search", then you can't enter another code on that page - you have to go back and try on the main page again.