Group US State Souvenirs Together with "USA-" Prefix

LeGrand

The US state Souvenirs are all over the place on my souvenir page since it is alphabetical.  Would it be possible to add "US-" or "USA-" to the beginning of each souvenir name so they all get grouped together on the page?  e.g. USA-Alabama, USA-Florida, USA-District of Columbia, etc.

Maybe I'm just OCD about my souvenirs...

-LeGrand

• Upvote 6
1 hour ago, LeGrand said:

The US state Souvenirs are all over the place on my souvenir page since it is alphabetical.  Would it be possible to add "US-" or "USA-" to the beginning of each souvenir name so they all get grouped together on the page?  e.g. USA-Alabama, USA-Florida, USA-District of Columbia, etc.

-LeGrand

It would make sense and you are the 186463th to ask for that feature but it doesn't seem to be on the priority list for Groundspeak.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, LeGrand said:

-LeGrand

A very good idea!

• Upvote 1

It would be great to be able to display Souvenirs in a sensible order. Ideally, there could be multiple options for what a sensible order is, such as chronological, or separating the event Souvenirs from the promotion Souvenirs from the location Souvenirs, or whatever.

If they're going to be displayed alphabetically and only alphabetically, then the Souvenir names should be edited so that an alphabetical sort produces a somewhat sensible order.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

It doesn't even have to be a back-end feature on requesting the page data. Front end javascripting can easily dynamically update the list and resort.  No database access needed.

Maybe someone can whip up a greasemonkey script for it or something if HQ can't prioritize such a highly requested simple feature?

• Upvote 2
On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:06 PM, LeGrand said:

I imagined that on the souvi page and to me,  think it'd look ugly.   :)

Noticed you didn't ask the same for other countries you visited.  Germany a good example.  What's the difference ?

I'd rather be able to group my souvenirs in the order  I feel they belong,  thanks.