notification

bodycount49

If the notifications are in reference to Listing pages you have on a Watchlist, you can remove the Listing from your Watchlist and you will no longer receive any notifications for that Listing.

If these are notifications for Listings that you own under your account, you COULD make a fake email account or have them route to your Spam folder (if your email host/website tool has such functionality).  The one downside to doing that sort of workaround, is that when something serious occurs with your cache that requires attention, you won't find out about it, unless your visiting your Listing pages frequently.  I know a few people who have done something similar, and it merely results in the local Reviewers/Admins Archiving their Listings for non responsiveness.

Since you mentioned, what appears to be, a Listing of your own, it would probably be best to leave it as is.  There's no mechanism for sending on some email notifications and ignoring others currently.

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:09 PM, Touchstone said:

If the notifications are in reference to Listing pages you have on a Watchlist, you can remove the Listing from your Watchlist and you will no longer receive any notifications for that Listing.

If these are notifications for Listings that you own under your account, you COULD make a fake email account or have them route to your Spam folder (if your email host/website tool has such functionality).  The one downside to doing that sort of workaround, is that when something serious occurs with your cache that requires attention, you won't find out about it, unless your visiting your Listing pages frequently.  I know a few people who have done something similar, and it merely results in the local Reviewers/Admins Archiving their Listings for non responsiveness.

Since you mentioned, what appears to be, a Listing of your own, it would probably be best to leave it as is.  There's no mechanism for sending on some email notifications and ignoring others currently.

Sounds to me that part of what's being asked about is changing the wording "...has a new log" for his or her own caches.

Can't do that, because you're not being notified that maintenance has been performed, you're being notified that there a new 'OM' log!

8 hours ago, TeamRabbitRun said:

Sounds to me that part of what's being asked about is changing the wording "...has a new log" for his or her own caches.

Can't do that, because you're not being notified that maintenance has been performed, you're being notified that there a new 'OM' log!

I agree. A log is a log. Like others have said in the above posts, you can't select which logs to receive/not receive on your own caches.

OM Notification Log example.png