Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
RuideAlmeida

Unpublished caches

Having all the country caches in watchlist, I need to perform some "spring cleaning" once in a while, avoiding to reach the 5000 limit.

But, it seems impossible to delete any unpublished cache from the watchlist.

Bug or intended?

11 hours ago, RuideAlmeida said:

Having all the country caches in watchlist, I need to perform some "spring cleaning" once in a while, avoiding to reach the 5000 limit.

But, it seems impossible to delete any unpublished cache from the watchlist.

Bug or intended?

I'm not seeing this.  I just added an unpublished cache to my watchlist, then removed it using the watchlist page - checked box, clicked "Remove selected caches from watchlist," got the confirmation pop-up message, hit OK, and then it was gone.

Perhaps the issue has been resolved since your post.  If not, definitely a bug that needs fixing.  Meanwhile, you should be able to remove individual unpublished caches using the "stop watching" link on the review page of the cache(s) in question.

2 hours ago, geoawareUSA9 said:

I'm not seeing this.  I just added an unpublished cache to my watchlist, then removed it...

I forgot to mention that those caches became unpublished after being already in the watchlist.

It sounds like these are caches which were published and later retracted.

What happens when you try to remove one of these caches? Nothing? An error message?