Wherigo is no longer functioning on Samsung 8+

frisbee'r

I've been running Wherigo caches for about a year.   Within the last month, it's no longer downloading automatically to my Whereyougo application.   I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app without success.   The process worked really well.  I'd click on the link on the cache page and it would download to my android phone.   Now, it takes me into the Wherigo application and asks me to login.   After completing that simple task, I get the screen to download to a PocketPC.  This is new.   I click on the download box and the status line at the top hesitates for a second and then rapidly zooms across the screen.   I'm not directed to the cache's Wherigo cartridge as previously done.   I've gone into the Whereyougo's Global settings and chose the Wherigo folder.   There is a list of files that relate to completed Whereigos.  The file extensions are .gwc, owl, ows, .bak.  

I get no errors of any kind.   I sure would appreciate whatever help is out there.