Boulder Bliss

WestyCrew

A call to action!!!!!! Are U looking 4 adventure, do you like a good hike without the crowds, does your dog like to swim, and most importantly do U WANT TO BE A FIRST FINDER. Well we hid our first geo months ago and no one has yet found it. I know I am being impatient but REALLY WOULD SOMEONE JUST FIND THE THING. The cache is Boulder Bliss and it is kind-of in the Government Camp area.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=74618

We will toast the first finder with our finest can of PBR.

Westycrew

quote:
Originally posted by WestyCrew:

We will toast the first finder with our finest can of PBR.

Nothing compares 2 B ing first finder [prince)], especially when PBR is involved. July/August is my busy season for non-caching stuff, but I will try. Is your finest can of PBR actually IN the cache? Because that would help.

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

I knew without a doubt that Oregone could not resist the mention of PBR. But I must admit that I am impressed that it took him less that 10 minutes to do so. In his honor---I will up the reward and we will toast the first finder with at least a 6-pack of PBR.

Okay, this is serious now, because i just pulled out my Wal-mart 69-cent notebook turned-day-planner:

MON JUL 28

8am Northpac deliver fridge BC211

Paperwork & Transfer for BC305

10am Home Inspection @ Bristol House $290

10:30 Oil Tank locate @ Bristol $100

11am soil/sewer Bristol $80

check on stopwork order 1334 Hawthorne

check on stopwork order 1620 Hawthorne

Rent Roll/bank/princeton

Resched sarah WAR105

Call Trashmasters re Pickup dates

Cancel clean BC312

Cancel carpets BC312

K&C to paint BC111/211

LYN 112 cabinets to Miller

prime ceiling/closet BC111

2pm m/o LYN 210

3:30 Jeff&Jess

4pm Show WAR B Danielle

Call PacNW re Cancel C-top BC211

sched carpet BC111 Tue

sched carpet BC211 Thu

sched carpet BC311 Thu

5pm m/i WAR105

Just added:

5:45pm GO find Boulder Bliss and reap the benefits ie PBR, defy others.

9pm Revel in glory, PBR

11:30pm hit on relatively attractive girl at Tennessee Red's, shudder

11:45pm apologize to lauren, PBR

Ahh Oregone, what can I say U continue to make me laugh. My husband just came to see where I have disappeared to for the past few hours, and when I told him I might be toasting you with a six pack of PBR he nearly took away my GPS. He wants our GEO found but now the price may just be to high. Will the ROUGE of Oregon be First Finder????? Will I get to keep my precious GPS?????

SEEKER

Westycrew,

Am i really the rouge of oregon?

because if i am, then i'm settin' up my own booth at estee lauder.

My true dream (i call it a dream instead of a goal for legal purposes) is to have legions of teenage girls screaming my name, clutching their dog-eared copies of Teen Beat magazine--adorned with my smirking face on the cover--to their under-developed chests. In another alternative reality, i'd be that tall guy from Hanson, but with less rhythm.

But i shall be the rouge of oregon! You might as well give up your GPS now, because as soon as sarah moves in (she's cute, but her platinum blonde hair spells trouble with a capital T and that rhymes with C and that stands for a certain cunning move i've been known to pull at times), I'm forgetting about makeup tips and moving easterly--through gresham and sandy, through the unbearable summer tourist traffic, past the call of that weird dairy queen in zigzag, and straight to the bliss.

That sounds like a great place to visit. I am tempted to forget work for the day and run up there from central Oregon.

PBR sounds great! What is PBR? Why does it come in a can? Will MPPA work in its place?

"At this place we had wintered...and lived as well as we had any right to expect"

-William Clark-