Eastsiders

MattandLaura

Just curious how many people would be interested in meeting in Gresham, Troutdale, Fairview. Seems to be more cachers out this way now and perhaps a little get together say Friday night would be nice. If enough interest I'll name a few possible places and go from there.

I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

I've found that the vast majority of cachers don't do the forums. I asked a similar question as you before I put on our first pizza event. No one responded so I figured I'd go alone and have pizza all by myself if I had to. We had about a dozen show up and now we get a lot more than that.

Go ahead and post an event. I bet you meet plenty.

Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful

Being an eastsider myself, I'd be all over an eastside gathering. I don't know why this post isn't getting more attention . . . I know there are plenty of other eastsiders who dread the drive to the CPR. If you can keep it near the MAX you'll get a larger turnout. As we found out last time though -- we need room! Oh yeah, and Friday? I think the Tuesday night caching crew might have some input on that.

quote:
Originally posted by The Quantum Mechanic:

Geeez, it was bad enough fighting Wednesdays. Now we have to fight Fridays also. TUESDAY NIGHTS RULE! I'll get off my soap box now. I need the soap to wash clothes.

We vote for eastside PDX cachers gathering next Tuesday evening (the 22nd). Of course the west-siders would be welcome, wouldn't they? They'd just be in OUR territory this time! icon_smile.gif And we could all talk about the great east-side caches for a change...

Temporarily French Polynesia's most prolific geocachers!

tuesdays only rule for people who don't have to be at work at 11:00 pm icon_smile.gif. I cannot make a Tuesday night event is why I would like a Friday or even a Saturday. Now I'll get off my soapbox. I'll post an event cache and see what happens. Thanks for everyone's input.

I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

bout time. We need a Gresham get together. Usually we are forced to go to way inner southeast or Hillsboro just to share a PBR with the famous "Oregone", and "Fractal". Hell its only another 10 minutes drive for slinger anyway. Whats 2 hours and 10 minutes to him anyway?

icon_smile.gif I just have to smile when I read about how terrible it is to drive 15 miles for a geo-gathering, and if they should be on a Monday or not. Hell, up until 6 years ago, I had to drive 25 miles just to eat a Big Mac. And now I wish it was still a 25 mile drive. But that's another topic.

The culinary equivalent of a hail mary pass.