Only LOC downloads from user profile

JohnCNA

This seems to be an oversight. I wanted to download the latest puzzles from a particular CO. View the geocaches owned on his profile page. Checkbox the ones I want. The only option is to download waypoints (LOC file). Shouldn't it be showing a full GPX option for us premium members? 

13 minutes ago, JohnCNA said:

This seems to be an oversight. I wanted to download the latest puzzles from a particular CO. View the geocaches owned on his profile page. Checkbox the ones I want. The only option is to download waypoints (LOC file). Shouldn't it be showing a full GPX option for us premium members? 

That's the way it has been since I started Geocaching.  The "checkbox" in lists for cache owners and Pocket Query preview, for example, produce a "geocaching.loc" download file.  Not very convenient.  I guess it was useful to people at one time.  I do various other things instead, such as what HHL mentioned.

It would be pretty cool to checkmark caches I want.  But I'm guessing that as redesigns occur, that column will go away, rather than new functionality being added to it.

Edited by kunarion