Filter by last logged entry

frogrock

Do you want ALL caches in the state or just ones in your immediate vicinity?  As to compiling the list, there are two methods, but one is time consuming while the other will be thorough but not nearly as specific.

The more thorough suggestion is to create a PQ for all caches and then preview the PQ and then select "Last Found" .  It will ONLY sort based on "found it" logs, not all types of logs.  You also wouldn't have a list, other than the PQ you currently have.

Another alternative is to select the tab "search for geocaches near your home location" and then sort by the above method.  Again, it's based solely on found logs but it would include ALL caches within the designated distance from your home location.

These two methods go directly into my second option, which is to create a list and then individually add them. as you go.  It's MUCH more time consuming but you'd have them all on a single list to reference.

As I don't pay for Project GC, I don't know the answer but it might be possible to do a search on that site that could provide you a means for locating and listing what you're looking for.

Search -> Regional Search, term Puerto Rico, filtered for 'date of last find

https://www.geocaching.com/play/search?origin=Puerto Rico&ot=2&g=226&sort=DateLastVisited&asc=True

There are 13 fairly new, never found, waiting on FTF, some of them yours.

You would probably want to also filter use the additional filters to remove:  caches I've found, caches I own, caches that are disabled

If you click the "date of last find" again, it will reverse the ranking, giving you caches that have been found recently at the top

You could make the search area smaller, by using a center point and radius.

Here's a search centered on coords of a cache you own, limited to 65 miles, no events, that includes only enabled, and caches NOT found by you. It does includes your owned, because you haven't  found them ? . There's no way to me to exclude those, you could do it

https://www.geocaching.com/play/search/@18.07695,-65.800033?origin=N18°+04.617+W065°+48.002&radius=65mi&types=2,3,8,137,5,11,1858,4,9,3773&nfb[0]=frogrock&e=1

odd that the virtual remains unfound... 

Edited by Isonzo Karst
14 hours ago, RuideAlmeida said:

In the search results page, you can order by "Last Found" clicking over it, by instance.

14 hours ago, Isonzo Karst said:

Search -> Regional Search, term Puerto Rico, filtered for 'date of last find 

https://www.geocaching.com/play/search?origin=Puerto Rico&ot=2&g=226&sort=DateLastVisited&asc=True

Of course you can't do either of these searches if you're opted into the New search - no sorting other than by FPs, oldest or newest.

• Upvote 1