How can I make a list of all Cache Owners of caches I've found?

jeffgamer

11 minutes ago, jeffgamer said:

Title says it all.  Is there a way to generate a list of the owners of all geocaches I have found without having to open each individual cache page?

Just out of curiosity, if you use project GC, will it go by the owner of the account that placed the cache, or by the cache page field "A cache by..." ?

1 hour ago, Max and 99 said:

Just out of curiosity, if you use project GC, will it go by the owner of the account that placed the cache, or by the cache page field "A cache by..." ?

I believe it's by the registered owner of the cache.  That makes sense to me, as the placed by field can be anything you want it to be, legitimate cache name or something entirely made up!

I'm not sure how to accomplish the OP's request with Project-GC, but maybe I'm just not seeing it.  PGC certainly shows some of the CO's of finds, but not all.

I'm sure it's possible to accomplish the OP's request with GSAK, but I don't use GSAK and so I can't give specific instructions.  Help can be had in the GSAK Forum.

Running a "My Finds" pocket query and then using a 3rd party program to parse the resulting .gpx file would accomplish the goal.  I have used GAPP in the past, but I'm sure there are other programs that can be used as well.