Trickey Dick and Anna where are you ???

Trafcon

Hey are you folks still out there?? If so and it's not too much trouble could you check on the status of the "The Different Cache"?? There have been a few no finds and I don't think anyone should risk getting eaten (or at least bit) by Cujo if it's not still there. icon_eek.gif

While you are there you might double check the coordinates if you have a good sat. fix. The current ones seem to want people to go into the yards where the dog is. (see logs). Thanks alot it's one of my close not yet found caches.

KTF !!! GBWY !!!

Their lack of response to repeated emails when their caches go missing combined with the fact that their caches are usually placed within .2 miles of an existing cache and their posted coords are sometimes 300 feet off have made me stop looking for their caches.

So my 'nearest' list is destined to permanently be a sad mess.

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

my travel bug "Bored of the Rings" that you retrieved back in October from the Mountain-top-cache. If you still have it, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, log it and move it along. Thanks.

=========================================================

It never does to leave a live Dragon out of the equation.

1pilot... geocacher, super sleuth, and Travel-Bug Hunter... CRIKEY! Good detective work. It doesn't look like anyone's found the cache yet, so the bug should still be there. We had a chance to meet both Tricky Dick & Anna this past week, and though well intentioned, I don't believe they've quite grasped the process for logging everything. If you've got the copy tag, just pick it up & drop it in this cache, and hopefully the next person to find it will know what they're doing.

"There are no stupid questions, but there a LOT of inquisitive idiots."

Thanks so much 1Pilot. Got the TB logged properly. Now if someone will just go visit that cache in the boonies of Wyoming, it might actually go somewhere. Not been found since placement back in October. icon_confused.gif

=========================================================

It never does to leave a live Dragon out of the equation.

quote:
Originally posted by 1pilot:

...it looks like they may be headed for the TB graveyard icon_frown.gif

When my TB goes six weeks without moving and my emails go unanswered, i just print out the travel bug logo with the tracking number and attach it to whatever. I've had to do it twice so far.

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

quote:
Originally posted by bazzle:

quote:
Originally posted by 1pilot:

... it looks like they may be headed for the TB graveyard icon_frown.gif

Bob G.

Hmmmmm what an interesting cache idea... icon_biggrin.gif

I can just picture that now:

TravelBug Graveyard

This is a unique cache only for TravelBugs. The container is a lockbox with a hole in the top just big enough to drop in most 'bugs. Once inside, the 'bug cannot be retrieved except by the cache owner, who will clean it out periodically by removing all 'bugs and puting them all in a paper bag and tossing it into a furnace. The perfect way to get rid of any TravelBugs you are sick of.