Entering corrected coordinates?

bdp

Seems to be missing in new version of app?

We used to hit start on a puzzle and it would ask us if we wanted to go to posted coordinates or entered solved coordinates.  

Entering the solved would give the lovely solved puzzle icon and would move the icon to those coordinates.  

This no longer appears to be the case. I have to go to the website now to enter the corrected coordinates so that the icon moves and becomes a puzzle piece.

This seems like a giant step backwards! What am I missing?

5 minutes ago, bdp said:

Seems to be missing in new version of app?

We used to hit start on a puzzle and it would ask us if we wanted to go to posted coordinates or entered solved coordinates.  

Entering the solved would give the lovely solved puzzle icon and would move the icon to those coordinates.  

This no longer appears to be the case. I have to go to the website now to enter the corrected coordinates so that the icon moves and becomes a puzzle piece.

This seems like a giant step backwards! What am I missing?

The coords under waypoint on the app aren't already the solved coordinates? 

Just confirming I'm reading your post correctly.

On unknown/puzzle caches the coordinates on the cache are rarely the final coordinates. Only when you put in the corrected or solved coordinates will the icon change from a question mark to a puzzle piece. 

There appears to be no way to enter corrected coordinates with the latest version of the Android app. Previous versions one could put in the corrected or solved coordinates and the icon would change to a puzzle piece and move to the corrected/solved coordinates location. 

34 minutes ago, bdp said:

On unknown/puzzle caches the coordinates on the cache are rarely the final coordinates. Only when you put in the corrected or solved coordinates will the icon change from a question mark to a puzzle piece. 

There appears to be no way to enter corrected coordinates with the latest version of the Android app. Previous versions one could put in the corrected or solved coordinates and the icon would change to a puzzle piece and move to the corrected/solved coordinates location. 

On my android app, the only waypoint for unfound but solved puzzles is the corrected coords.  No prompt. It navigates straight to the solved coords. 

But you can still add them on the app by clicking on the waypoint tab then the plus sign. Just like before.

Check out this thread, Nov. 16 post by Ben H:

Edited by Max and 99

Don't us the compass option for solved mysteries. With this update it now will send you to the original (unsolved cords). The new navigate will use the solved cords, BUT it is VERY hard to zero in on a cache with the 'center on me' function running. Had this happen twice- the cords were at opposite ends of a parking lot depending on whether I was using compass or navigate.