Valley View Cache - Does my log scare you?

GeoNap

C'mon guys... give the Valley View cache a shot, don't let my log scare you!

You can see my log and the cache here:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=58306&log=y

I expected that after I found this one someone would go after it (since I proved that it REALLY was there). Heck, go read the log... I even left an Oregon geocoin there!

There is an easier approach to this one... I just couldn't find it. The view from this one is ABSOLUTELY amazing. You won't regret it (unless of course you climb the side of the mountain and almost fall off like I did). icon_smile.gif

Seriously, this is a good cache that no one is visiting.

Hopefully by adding this topic I'll pique your interest. icon_smile.gif

It would be a great drive for your jeep (you can do this one without a 4x4 though everyone... don't let me create additional fear). icon_smile.gif

The drive up is really quite cool... good views... a little scary at points... but fun.

If you are headed towards the Tillamook area, check this one out.

Dasein... looks like a good one. I have added it to my ever growing list of 'must do' caches. icon_smile.gif

I kind of like hunting caches that haven't been found in a while... adds to the fun I think. There's always the chance that it's not there anymore, but when you find it... it's like twice the reward.

Logscaler... that looks like a cool one. Dangit... now I'm adding road trips to my list! icon_smile.gif

Here's another recommendation for you, Geonap. Only 7 finds (including ours today) in nearly 3 years!?! What's up with that? We don't understand: it's an easy drive and and easy hike from where we parked. See our log for our parking coordinates. Unless of course you'd like to take the longer hike from the rock quarry...

GC17 (Jerry Connelly!)

Temporarily French Polynesia's most prolific geocachers!