Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Troutpro

Personal Cache Notes

Is there somewhere where I can view all the caches I've put notes onto?

Assuming you're referring to Personal Cache Notes, I'm not aware of any way to isolate those - not even using a pocket query.

Play>Search>Filters>Has personal cache note

Edited to add:  this will also return all of your own caches, whether they have PCNs or not.

Edited again: Nope, not all of them.   Five of my own caches without PCNS were included. 

Edited by NanCycle
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, NanCycle said:

Play>Search>Filters>Has personal cache note

Edited to add:  this will also return all of your own caches, whether they have PCNs or not.

I don't even see that filter option :unsure:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Team Microdot said:

I don't even see that filter option :unsure:

Idk, is this an old search  vs. New search issue? 

4 hours ago, NanCycle said:

Idk, is this an old search  vs. New search issue? 

Yes, It appears I've just been chosen to test the new search page, and it nolonger has the option to select caches with a personal note. 

You can opt out of the new search ( for now) and back on the old search you can also add a filter to exclude caches you own.

From SEARCH  www.geocaching.com/play/search/ not maps, you can ask for HAS PERSONAL GEOCACHE NOTE   I've also selected caches  I don't own below.

GEO NOTE.jpg

Edited by Isonzo Karst
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Isonzo Karst said:

From SEARCH  www.geocaching.com/play/search/ not maps, you can ask for HAS PERSONAL GEOCACHE NOTE   I've also selected caches  I don't own below.

The new SEARCH which is being selectively rolled out is a MAP, and it doesn't have that option:

621853770_Screenshotfrom2018-11-2511-01-08.thumb.png.d8849b4d8d1753ae5ad0a0312690541c.png

@MaryBartfast  -  Re Search/Map - > opt out...  from What's this? in the upper right corner, to Help Center article, product testing ->  bullet point in article for opt out 

You can get back to new map any time you want to - that option now exists from the Search page.   So once opted out, you're not permanently out. 

• Upvote 1