Shotgun, Zoom & Peashooter Reach 100!!!!

Shotgun & Peashooter

Well we did it, reached the 100 mark. I wonder if we qualify as true geojunkies as we did our 100 in 49 days??? A most memorable cache for #100 too. We went up to Chelan this last weekend to visit old friends that we haven't seen in 6 years. We rented a boat, headed uplake and stoped on the way to Stehekin to find the Fairview cache. What a great way to turn 100, sitting high atop a cliff over looking Lake Chelan! We tipped our glasses, drank in the view and returned to the boat and headed uplake to enjoy a nice lunch at the Stehekin Lodge. After lunch we enjoyed a 50+mph boat ride back down lake as we wanted to beat the afternoon winds, but the lake was smooth and we just thundered back down the lake. Zoom is still having trouble getting a comb through her hair, but other than that we had a great trip. Thanks to Lee who was the one to introduce us to geocaching. Thanks to Ken for doing such a great job teaching us how to use these wonderful machines. And especially thanks to everyone else who has placed caches for others to find. This is a great activity and we love it. Look out Central Oregon, now that we have turned 100, we plan on giving back, and a few new caches will be placed by us shortly.

quote:
Originally posted by Shotgun & Pea Shooter:

I wonder if we qualify as true geojunkies as we did our 100 in 49 days???

That's 2 a day. The big-number cachers start at around 1.5 a day and peak out at 3.5 so, yes, you qualify. The trick will be balancing your obsession with the fun aspects of the sport to avoid burn-out. Enjoy the second hundred!

Burnout is not an option.... But sometimes it happens... Be careful and continue to enjoy. If you get bored, I've contemplated the ultimate caching day for you... Excuse me if it's a little biased... This is the closest thing to a Zzzoey & illDRIVE cache machine....

Gray Butte Cemetary

Water in the Desert

Annum

Grasslands Redemption

Grasslands Perspective

Seen the Spacemen and the Damge Done

Oh Prison where Art Thou?

Barney's BookNook

Circular Vista

RimDriver

RimDriver Bonus

Ancient Graffitti

Princess Bride Series

Along with these 15 there are at least 5-10 other classics you could pick up along the way, so I'd have to say Madras is your best chance to beatfeet to your next hundred. But this is coming from an incessant geo-obsessor, so take my words with a grain of salt.

illDRIVE

WARNING: I cannot be responsible for the above, as apparently my cats have learned how to type.