Getting found Geocahes off of my GPS

Nemo 2

Today I used my Garmin 64S while geocaching and marked any geocaches I found, as found on my GPS. Now that I'm home how can I download that information onto my computer and ultimately onto Geocaching.com? I do have a copy of GSAK  if that helps but can't figure out how to get the info off of my GPS and into the program.  It seems tedious to scroll back on my GPS,  figure out exactly which ones I found and then reenter them onto Geocaching.com one at a time. It would be easier to just use my iphone instead of my GPS.

15 hours ago, The A-Team said:

Can you explain how? I'm not aware of any way to retrieve the field note information or upload it to the website using BaseCamp.

I did not say anything about websites... the PO asked about cleaning already Found caches from the unit.

Obviously connect the GPS with the computer via-USB.

Run BaseCamp.

In the menu choose "Receive from the GPS".

The map will show all the caches.

Just delete those with an "open chest" icon.

Backup this new setup in your computer.

Delete the GPX drawer content inside the GPS.

In the menu choose "Send to GPS". (Be sure to send the correct backup, in case there are many)

12 hours ago, RuideAlmeida said:

I did not say anything about websites... the PO asked about cleaning already Found caches from the unit.

Basecamp would accomplish the first part the OP's question, but the full request was to get the found caches onto the website.

Now that I'm home how can I download that information onto my computer and ultimately onto Geocaching.com?