Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
geo.jens

Wherigo.com cartridge upload broken?

Hi. I've tried for a few days to upload a new version of a cartridge at Wherigo.com. However, I keep getting the result "

Error Occurred

You are attempting to upload an invalid GWZ file."

I tried all kinds of checking og the gwz file...

Finally, I simply tried uploading the gwz file matching the old version of the cartridge again. Same result. So, I should not really be a problem with the cartridge gwz file itself, but rather Wherigo.com.

Looking at the forum, seems upload problems have happened before. Perhaps a restart of some service is required????

Capture.PNG

If you'd like, you can email the GWZ to me and I'll figure out what's wrong.  Last time, someone used as an item name a reserved word in lua (something that seemed obscure).  Things like that happen at times.

I am currently getting the same error message and this message appears also to the old cartridges that have worked previously:

Error Occurred

You are attempting to upload an invalid GWZ file.

19 hours ago, zuge said:

I am currently getting the same error message and this message appears also to the old cartridges that have worked previously:

Error Occurred

You are attempting to upload an invalid GWZ file.

I am using Garmin-UTF8 lib (https://github.com/WFoundation/WF.Tools/blob/master/Garmin-UTF8/Garmin-UTF8.lua) on all of my cartridges and the reason seems to be "rawget" code in it. Upload works if I replace the keyword "rawget" to "rawget2"... :unsure: