New Cache Notifications No Longer Working

SaRothe

Firstly, want to apologize if this is in the wrong spot.

I've noticed since the updates/changes to the site my notifications for newly published caches are no longer working. I haven't changed anything, in fact I hadn't touched them since I created them until I tried pausing/turning them off and back on again and found that didn't do anything but new caches had been placed after I turned notifications back on. Is there anything I can do to resolve the issue? I have primary email and secondary email set to my phone to arrive as a text and I haven't gotten either an email or a text for any of the new caches. 

22 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

That happens sometimes! That's probably why there's a disclaimer to check the website. As long as your notifications are set up there's probably nothing you can do. The tech savvy others will chime in, with more advanced info.

Okay,thanks! I've been checking the website for this reason but this is the first time it has happened. Hopefully it resolves itself soon.