FS: Garmin Oregon 700 - PRICE LOWERED $175 ***SOLD***

One90proof

Hi, folks! I purchased this Oregon 700 brand new last year. I used it a couple of times but realized I prefer caching with my phone. This 700 is in like new condition. I also added a 32GB micro SD card. You can read more about the Oregon 700 from Garmin's website: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/550460

Price is $250 $200 $175 for the Oregon 700 and 32GB micro SD card. Includes shipping to USA. I accept Paypal. 

55331110_GarminOregon700.thumb.jpg.9128aa61d4738be4ecffc3d80a25e1a5.jpg

Edited by One90proof

I know your listed price is a really good deal, I am just broke.  I can offer you $150, and the $25 really means a lot to me.  My wife will kill me if she sees the charge, but willing to take the risk.  Honestly, I understand if you don't want to sell it that inexpensively...I get it.  Just doesn't hurt to ask.

19 hours ago, ClarkBill said:

I know your listed price is a really good deal, I am just broke.  I can offer you $150, and the $25 really means a lot to me.  My wife will kill me if she sees the charge, but willing to take the risk.  Honestly, I understand if you don't want to sell it that inexpensively...I get it.  Just doesn't hurt to ask.

Hi ClarkBill, I will accept your offer of $150. I'll PM you my Paypal address. 

On 11/9/2018 at 12:47 PM, One90proof said:

Hi, folks! I purchased this Oregon 700 brand new last year. I used it a couple of times but realized I prefer caching with my phone. This 700 is in like new condition. I also added a 32GB micro SD card. You can read more about the Oregon 700 from Garmin's website: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/550460

Price is $250 $200 $175 for the Oregon 700 and 32GB micro SD card. Includes shipping to USA. I accept Paypal. 

Would you send to Brazil?

7 minutes ago, RuideAlmeida said:

Would you send to Brazil?

I'm not opposed to sending it to Brazil, depending on shipping costs, but I've already accepted an offer from ClarkBill. If that deal falls through I'll let you know and then we can try to work something out. Thanks for the interest! 

Edited by One90proof