Future Cache Machine locations

travisl

We can't wait for some of the future cache machines, especially the upcoming Vancouver cache machine in the spring. Although we've done most of the potential cache machine stops, it would be great fun to hang out w/ the gang again

If you're looking for another good place to hold a machine, how about Nanaimo BC? (49 09.000 -123 59.000) gives about 80 caches in 20km (12 mi) radius, and Nanaimo is a relatively inexpensive place to stay (as compared w/ Vancouver & Victoria)

Thanks, TG!! I was (slowly) getting around to suggesting that. :) I know it's a long way ahead, but have a look.

Nanaimo

I'm sure by the time it rolls around, there will be a few more caches around to do. Think about it! :)

Want to see a cache machine ? Just tag along with CCCooperAgencyfrom outside Philadelphia.

30 on the 15th

75 on the 14th (wow)

65 on the 13th

None in the last week, must have cleared TN out of batteries or ran the Internet out of bandwidth logging.

Seems like she had somebody with her for the road trip, and I thought Seattle had cache density. Wow. Double wow.

Okay, decided to back up my last statement with some facts. I found this quote in a recent thread:

I

QUOTE (Monkeybrad @ Jan 6 2004, 11:27 AM)

Just for the record CCCooper Agency is just one cacher (singular). If you meet her you will see that she is certainly a "singular" cacher. Fast as lightning, with stamina to burn. You gotta give it to someone who runs to caches 3/4 mile down the trail.

Definitely. Sometimes she lets her husband come along, or one or two of the kids, but a lot of times it's her and SBUX out and about.

Contrary to popular belief, they're not an "agency" out doing the caches in separate locales, she/they just like to travel a lot for caches! It's not uncommon to go out on a Saturday morning and log a cache that they've already been to. I'm in Baltimore, they're in PA.

A little over a year ago I had a few emails with CCCA regarding fulfilling a locationless cache's requirements. It wasn't too long after the time when there had been much energy wasted in the forums about whether CCCA was cheating, etc...

I mentioned to her in an email that it was amusing that people cared so much about the numbers CCCA was posting (there were all kinds of solutions being proposed in the forums). Her response was something to the effect of "yeah, it's amazing that they can't take a joke". I didn't ask for clarification, and didn't need one. If it's one person, wow. If it's 10 people masquerading as 1 person and enjoying all the attention, more power to 'em.

I must say that there was a little extra enjoyment in fulfilling the cache requirement of such a legendary cacher <_<

Oh yeah, I regularly run the entire distance from my office to a cache, a lot more than 3/4 of a mile :D

Edited by pdxmarathonman