Nights Cache Recommendations

K.E.P.

My friend and I are staying London at the beginning of December and as she's new to caching she's keen to try all sorts, particularly a night cache. i recognise these seem to be few and far between these days, but can anyone recommend one or two for us to try? There doesn't seem to be a way of searching for them through the website

They need to be in areas where two women would not feel unsafe to be out after dark!

Cheers!

Hi,

If you mean caches specifically designed to be done at night (e.g. shine a torch into the trees and follow the reflectors), then I'm pretty sure there aren't any in Central London, don't know about Greater London as that's a big place.  But there are plenty that can be done at night, and some which are also better at night because of the atmosphere, e.g. my own https://coord.info/GC1AXFQ which is a walk along the South Bank of the Thames which really comes alive at night with plenty of places to eat and drink and a great atmosphere and a view of the Thames which you don't get during the day.

I don't think you'll get much of a response on these forums, which are pretty quiet these days, but if you do FaceBook then search for a group called "Geocaching London" which is quite active and you'll get  much better feedback.