Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Ranger4+1

Ranger4+1 GC7KDK8

ppp mpfppfpfffmpffm mpfppffmfpff mpfppffmfpff fmmmppfpmmppppp ppfpppmpp fmpmfppffmppmpp fmmmfffpf

fpp ffpmpppffppf mppmffmfmmfpfmp mpfmfffpmmpp mpfmfffpmmpp pppmffpppmpp pppmffpppmpp fmmmfffpf fmmmfffpf

• Funny 1

3 minutes ago, Ranger4+1 said:

ppp mpfppfpfffmpffm mpfppffmfpff mpfppffmfpff fmmmppfpmmppppp ppfpppmpp fmpmfppffmppmpp fmmmfffpf

fpp ffpmpppffppf mppmffmfmmfpfmp mpfmfffpmmpp mpfmfffpmmpp pppmffpppmpp pppmffpppmpp fmmmfffpf fmmmfffpf

If you can get the duct tape off your mouth, feel free to post your question again.

Edit: ok, looks like you are asking for help with a specific puzzle, which is not allowed in the forums. If you need help, try contacting the cache owner.

Edited by hzoi
  • Upvote 1
  • Funny 1

Ok thanks, didn't know what cipher code to use. Will contact CO to see if they will give me a hint.

24 minutes ago, Ranger4+1 said:

Ok thanks, didn't know what cipher code to use. Will contact CO to see if they will give me a hint.

Have you tried plugging one of the longer "words" into a google search?  It's a cache listed as very easy.  I had no idea what the puzzle meant when I saw it, and Google set me on the right track immediately.  If you do a lot of puzzles, Internet searches will be part of what you will try.

But it's a great idea to ask a CO, so not too much is given away in a Forum.  ;)

• Upvote 1

I haven't seen this being used "in the wild" but a few seconds searching got me a hint what it is and decoding was straightforward. By posting this there's even a huge hint in this thread (you'll know once it's solved B) )

17 minutes ago, on4bam said:

I haven't seen this being used "in the wild" but a few seconds searching got me a hint what it is and decoding was straightforward. By posting this there's even a huge hint in this thread (you'll know once it's solved B) )

I’m surprised you haven’t used it in a puzzle of your own!

2 minutes ago, IceColdUK said:

I’m surprised you haven’t used it in a puzzle of your own!

sssssshhhhhhhhhtttttt  ;)

• Funny 1

On 10/29/2018 at 8:40 AM, Ranger4+1 said:

I've seen that before. Super easy and fun one.

Edited by Max and 99

3 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

I've seen that before. Super easy and fun one.

At first I thought maybe someone's kids had gotten ahold of the keyboard.  :lol: