Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
mutt&bob

mutt&bob

Just got back to caching with my family, and I cannot load caches into my Garmin 550T.  I have tried to contact Groundspeak, but no help.  I am a premium  member but NO help.  I am not a computer person and don't understand what the text is stating.  My grandkids are very unhappy that we cannot go caching and so am I.  Can someone explain this in very simple terms.

Maybe This thread may help get you started.  :)

You don't say how you're loading caches, but if "send to gps", that's been an issue for years now with browsers (and security issues with plugins).

14 hours ago, mutt&bob said:

Just got back to caching with my family, and I cannot load caches into my Garmin 550T.  I have tried to contact Groundspeak, but no help.  I am a premium  member but NO help.  I am not a computer person and don't understand what the text is stating.  My grandkids are very unhappy that we cannot go caching and so am I.  Can someone explain this in very simple terms.

To save one cache file, click "GPX File" on a cache page, and save it to the proper folder on the GPS.  On a modern Garmin GPS, the folder is Garmin/GPX.