Kirkland then on to Portland

Ron & Jen

The "Jen" half of this team will be in Kirkland Wed-Sat and then driving down to Portland. I won't have much time but would definitely like to log a couple of caches. I also have a travel bug that needs to get to Alaska. I'd welcome suggestions. Business may have me back up there again soon -- so maybe I will be able to try again at another time.

Jen, there are a bunch in the Kirkland area! Many of mine are in/around Kirkland and they are all alive and well. They've received good reviews and won't involve vast amounts of hiking:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest_cache.asp?u=Seth!

You'll also want to have a look at bigRahn's Multi Cache Mania. Another good one. He has others here, too. He may even have a new one here soon!

Let us know how it goes!

- Seth!

I hope that Jen is actually getting to log on to read these posts.

One of my ealiest finds in the Kirkland area (i.e. Redmond) was "Follow The Red Brick Road" by Moun10Bike. It's a good one. If you have some time and can get farther from Kirkland, "daVinci's Cable" and "A Novel Idea" are near one another and also good geocaches.

There are many others, but those came to mind.

Seth!

The weather was great and the countryside is really beautiful. I spent more time working and hardly ANY time caching. I dropped the travel bug in a cache close to my hotel in Redmond and then had to drive to Portland on Sunday. Maybe on my next trip I can take more time to find some caches.

Thanks for the info -- I'm going to try to hit these next time I'm up there. Hey...I didn't get a raise with my promotion...but at least I can log some caches that aren't in TX. icon_wink.gif

The weather was great and the countryside is really beautiful. I spent more time working and hardly ANY time caching. I dropped the travel bug in a cache close to my hotel in Redmond and then had to drive to Portland on Sunday. Maybe on my next trip I can take more time to find some caches.

Thanks for the info -- I'm going to try to hit these next time I'm up there. Hey...I didn't get a raise with my promotion...but at least I can log some caches that aren't in TX. icon_wink.gif