List of drafts is not in order

bigchen

Hi,

since some hours, the uploaded list of drafts is not in the correct order.

Earlier, the field notes, that I uploaded to the page, are in the same order than they were created on my mobile app (Locus Pro). But now, the order is reverse, at least within all logs of one day.

Further more, some field notes were not removed after I created the log.

Cheers, bigchen.

I just logged 6 caches, 3 found on one date and the other 3 on a different date,, all of which were listed in the proper order.  When I hovered the cursor over each entry I could see the time as well as the date, so the GPS is obviously supplying the time the note was created. Does Locus Pro supply the time to the web site?  I keep my notes so so short if part were to be truncated there would note left.  LOL

On 10/22/2018 at 7:42 AM, bigchen said:

Hi,

since some hours, the uploaded list of drafts is not in the correct order.

Earlier, the field notes, that I uploaded to the page, are in the same order than they were created on my mobile app (Locus Pro). But now, the order is reverse, at least within all logs of one day.

Further more, some field notes were not removed after I created the log.

Cheers, bigchen.

With regards drafts not disappearing after submitting your log, please note the following mistake (used to be a common one for me, but now I'm more careful), just in case this is what you are doing:

If you go to the drafts page, click on one in order to write the draft, then to jog your memory you click to open the cache page, then click Log geocache on the cache page, you are not in "drafts mode" anymore and the draft won't disappear upon logging.  You have to write your log on the page that comes up when clicking on the draft from the draft list.

...ok, forgot to say, that I used the old drafts list. ;-)

Using the new list, I can see the time of the log, thanks for the hint!

And, the time is 12:00 o'clock for all drafts. :-( So, it seems, there is something wrong with the field notes created by Locus. I checked the list on my phone and also there, the time is wrong. Funny about this: the behavior changed sometime between 30 Sept 18 00:17 (where the time was still present) and 30 Sep 18 18:00, where all following drafts have 18:00 as time.

Sounds funny, but I did not update any software on my phone during our 3 week trip... and now, almost 200 drafts are messed up... :-(

Anyway, thanks for your replies.

Cheers, bigchen.