Premium Caches not listed

olytreeman

When I download the cache as a GPX file it goes to my GPS as a waypoint.

It no longer shows up as a geocache. I don't get any of the Premium member information. It only gets it listed as the GC code, is there any way to get it listed with the geocache name and all the information as I use to get when I could just do the "send to GPS"  feature that is no longer available. I have a GPSMAP 64 My caches that I had loaded when the "send to gps" feature was enabled show up in my Geocache page with all the information but not the GPX files that are geocaches.   

Any help is appreciated.

I am saving them on my computer then sending them to my GPX folder on the gps. But since I can't use the "send to gps" feature like they use to have. When I used that feature they came in as a geocache with all the attributes for a premium member in my geocache page. Now since I have to load them as a GPX I no longer get any of the attributes. 

7 minutes ago, olytreeman said:

I am saving them on my computer then sending them to my GPX folder on the gps. But since I can't use the "send to gps" feature like they use to have. When I used that feature they came in as a geocache with all the attributes for a premium member in my geocache page. Now since I have to load them as a GPX I no longer get any of the attributes. 

It's still the same data.  The old "Send To My GPS" button placed individual GPX files into the Garmin/GPX folder on your GPSMAP 64.  You can compare files using a text editor, to ensure that all the data is there.  Place the GPX files manually into to the folder [Drive]:Garmin/GPX. 

12 minutes ago, olytreeman said:

I am saving them on my computer then sending them to my GPX folder on the gps.

When you say you're "sending" them, do you mean copying or moving them or are you right-clicking and choosing "Send to"? Don't do the latter, just copy or move the file to the Garmin\GPS folder on your device.

27 minutes ago, barefootjeff said:

When you say you're "sending" them, do you mean copying or moving them or are you right-clicking and choosing "Send to"? Don't do the latter, just copy or move the file to the Garmin\GPS folder on your device.

Good catch!  The old "send to" should not be confused with Windows "send to", nor the new "send to" Garmin.  :P