Can I remove a trackable from my inventory?

doktorfunk

I went to an event last night and wrote some tracking codes in my notebook, with asterisks beside the two I had picked up (the rest were just to discover).  I thought the long gap in the history of one of them was odd, but after I grabbed it, I realized I had written down a "W" for the "M" in the code.  I have now retrieved the correct TB from the event, & deleted the "grab" log from the wrong TB, but now both are in my inventory on the system. Are there any ways I can get it out of my inventory?

Thanks,

Adam

18 minutes ago, doktorfunk said:

I have now retrieved the correct TB from the event, & deleted the "grab" log from the wrong TB, but now both are in my inventory on the system. Are there any ways I can get it out of my inventory?

Just want to reiterate, for the benefit of anyone who doesn't know:  Deleting a trackable log does NOT reverse the action.  You will have to make another log--I would suggest logging it back into the event, if that was where you retrieved it from.  Or do as TriciaG suggested.  

14 hours ago, NanCycle said:

Just want to reiterate, for the benefit of anyone who doesn't know:  Deleting a trackable log does NOT reverse the action.  You will have to make another log--I would suggest logging it back into the event, if that was where you retrieved it from.  Or do as TriciaG suggested.  

Thanks for the advice. Fortunately the owner noticed (I wrote a note on the TB explaining my mistake) and grabbed it back.

This is the first time I've mistyped a tracking code and come up with a valid trackable.