Coördinates mentioned in app different from reel coördinates

pinobill

This concerns GC6NNJA. 

When I look at the Waypoints, following coördinates are displayed: N 050°54,051' E 004°31,494' in the App.

When I select the compass to start the navigation, following coördinates are displayed: N 050°54,063'  E 004°31,476 (coördinates to navigate to)

The last coördinates are the correct ones, checking this on the Geocaching site.

In this particular case, the coördinates where changed but apperently it gives a problem in the app.

Is this a bug?

The original cache coordinates were N 050° 54.051' E 004° 31.494', changed to new corrected coordinates, N 050° 54.063'  E 004° 31.476.  I only see the waypoint with new coordinates N 050° 54.063'  E 004° 31.476.  Is it possible that you need to refresh the cache information on your App?

From your description, it seems like a display bug.  It still navigates to the correct coordinates.  But it should lead you to the coordinates shown.  That is, if it's sending you to correct coords, that's what you should see as the waypoint.

Edited by kunarion