Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
shortfork

ww2 history gecaches

hi can someone please tell if there such a list of best caches in berlin and Peenemunde as im going next year on a group visit many thanks

4 hours ago, shortfork said:

hi can someone please tell if there such a list of best caches in berlin and Peenemunde as im going next year on a group visit many thanks

You could sort the caches in the area for Favorite Points, and maybe see if any of those have a bookmark list linked in the page.

Edit: I would peruse the lists to see if there's one that might match my interest.

Edited by Max and 99
  • Helpful 1

Just had a look at the Caches around Peenemunde and came up with these 3 GC5XYVZ, GC10XMG and GC3XMX2. Didnt find a list but hope this helps. How long will you be staying in the town / City. do you have a Chance to travel further afield.

I did similar a few years ago for my wife, who was visiting Japan, but we didn't know exactly where, apart from a couple of major locations. I simply did a couple of PQs on those locations, with max radius, and loaded the GPS up. Then, all she did was, when getting off the transport, she fired up the GPS to see how close the nearest cache was.