Early end to Adrenaline Junkie?

Well it's now started showing the Caching Connoisseur yet it's still not noon UTC, it's currently 0945. From the time remaining, it looks like this one will run out at 0000 UTC on the 29th, not noon as it says in both the description and the time remaining.

EarlyStart.png.3e6e100de7f063acedf96618d68b7096.png

So I'm wondering, if I log a cache right now, will it count towards Adrenaline or Connoisseur?

1 hour ago, barefootjeff said:

Well it's now started showing the Caching Connoisseur yet it's still not noon UTC, it's currently 0945. From the time remaining, it looks like this one will run out at 0000 UTC on the 29th, not noon as it says in both the description and the time remaining.

EarlyStart.png.3e6e100de7f063acedf96618d68b7096.png

So I'm wondering, if I log a cache right now, will it count towards Adrenaline or Connoisseur?

I logged 3 finds a few hours ago. I don't know why, but only one of the caches I logged gave me points. The logs were all dated correctly for finds within the Adrenaline Junkie period. I submitted logs for the first one or two while the Adrenaline Junkie information was still up on the Friend League, yet my score had already been reset to zero. After logging the first one, I had 5 points, so scoring apparently moved on to Caching Connoisseur. After I logged the second one, nothing was added to my score. When I logged the third one, I think the Friend League showed Caching Connoisseur information (yet it was still before when it was supposed to move on), and after that log I still only had 5 points. 

Yesterday morning (1 October), prior to noon UTC, I logged a find I got during my morning run.  The Friend League gave me five points towards Caching Connoisseur.

This morning (2 October), I logged another find during my morning run, and now that is the only find I see in the Friend League towards Caching Connoisseur.

So: apparently things were recalculated based on 1200 UTC vice 0001 UTC.

On 9/30/2018 at 6:45 PM, barefootjeff said:

What's going on? It clearly says that the Adrenaline Junkie period ends at noon UTC on the first of October, yet it's only 0045 UTC and it's already ended!

Yeah, this irked me.  I was still logging my caches on Sunday evening, thinking that I had plenty of time to view the final results when I was done.  But I was too late.