Pocket query query

peem

Not really a problem but any idea I keep getting this message?

For some reason your Pocket Query, (place), yielded no results. Here are a few things to try:

• Check your search for any errors and try again
  • Edit search parameters
  • Widen your search area

If none of these options work, check the Help Center or forums.

Happy geocaching,
Geocaching HQ

Now I d/l the pocket query a while ago but with one thing and another I was unable to get to it and as it doesn't look like I'm going to get to it any time soon, I eventually deleted it.

Still this message keeps being sent to me.

1 hour ago, peem said:

Not really a problem but any idea I keep getting this message?

For some reason your Pocket Query, (place), yielded no results. Here are a few things to try:

the most common reason for a PQ yielding no results is choosing incompatible restrictions.  for example, choosing both "I have found" and "I have-not found"

No cache can be both found and unfound by you.  

• Upvote 2
  • Helpful 1
28 minutes ago, NanCycle said:

the most common reason for a PQ yielding no results is choosing incompatible restrictions.  for example, choosing both "I have found" and "I have-not found"

No cache can be both found and unfound by you.  

Maybe I misread the OP but the way I understand the post, even after the PQ was deleted the messages continue. 

2 hours ago, peem said:

Now I d/l the pocket query a while ago but with one thing and another I was unable to get to it and as it doesn't look like I'm going to get to it any time soon, I eventually deleted it.

Still this message keeps being sent to me.

Deleting the file is not enough.

Go here: https://www.geocaching.com/pocket/

For any "Active Pocket Query" that you don't need, un-check the days for it to run.  Or delete the Active Pocket Query.

I can't tell if you mean that the email states exactly this: "For some reason your Pocket Query, (place), yielded no results."

There would be a Pocket Query name where the word "(place)" is.  If "(place)" is in fact what you're getting, that's an issue for web site builders to work on.

For a problem beyond what you would normally expect to do with site features, it's a good plan to ask in the Help Center.

The Help Center is here:  https://www.geocaching.com/help/

Edited by kunarion
  • Helpful 2

Ah I see :P. Ok first off that (place) was me putting it in place of the real query's name. No I don't know why I did it either!!

It was indeed as kunarian said. I had deleted the query but had not unchecked the day of it's d/l. What a fool. I've done it umpteen times before and I totally forgot this time.

Many thanks all. I'll just slink away totally embarrassed if you don't mind :huh:.

• Funny 1