Cache isn't being reviewed

BioSLuDge

I submitted a cache and the first reviewer commented on it and asked me to fix something.  It took me 4 days to update/move the cache, after that it was under review for a week with no activity, I even emailed the original reviewer to try to get movement on it.  Since nothing was happening I canceled the submission to fix a spelling error and then resubmitted it, was that a major mistake?  Is it going to take longer than another week to get this thing reviewed again?

Thanks,

Andrew

• Upvote 1

Hi Andrew,  I see your cache is correctly submitted.    I see a lot of activity in your state, and particularly many events. Because events are time sensitive, they're reviewed first. 

You may have set yourself back by disabling on day 7 and then submitting again.  First review within 7 days is the service goal (not always met.)  Reviewers are volunteers, they have lives outside of caching.  Patience. Once published, it will be live on the site for however long you chose to maintain it.

I'm not sure that the move you made in response to the initial review is actually a fix.  But I leave that to the area reviewer.

• Upvote 1