Forum Signature and Forum Title????

nene1989

Forum title is a phrase that's used  with your avatar.  For example "Oh You..." could be written where Basic Member is now.

IIRC it's a pm feature (why, I have no idea) , but hasn't worked if removed/edited for some time. 

Not sure if it works with a new application.

I went to basic (with an error from a gift card...) and when checking that my features were correct again, noticed it didn't reappear.

Mine was "Guardin' the Gates" (that's what three-headed dogs from Hates do).    :)

A forum signature is a family-friendly saying (many from famous people) or statement that used to be at the bottom of every post made.

I haven't seen too many bothering anymore, and I never used it to see if it works.

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:16 AM, nene1989 said:

What is this feature?

Untitled-sig1.jpg

You may not be able to view at least the signature, depending on the web browser or various settings.  It is not possible at this time to easily change the Forum Title and have the new title display in the forums.

Edited by kunarion
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, kunarion said:

It is not possible at this time to easily change the Forum Title and have the new title display in the forums.

And if you have a customized Forum Title, and try to change it to a new customized Forum Title, then you'll end up resetting to the default value.

1 minute ago, niraD said:

And if you have a customized Forum Title, and try to change it to a new customized Forum Title, then you'll end up resetting to the default value.

You can also delete the "Location" setting, and that menu item permanently vanishes.  I was playing around with that one day, and um, yeah.  I did that.