ik kan de afstand niet meer instellen

laat alles zoals het was, 

grts Fisty3

why do you change the production of one
Pocket Queries ??

I can no longer set the distance

leave everything as it was,

grts Fisty3

Pocket Queries cannot filter based on which caches have edited coordinates.

The advanced Search function can filter based on which caches have edited coordinates. However, I have read that those selected to try the new map function can no longer use the Search function. You have to opt out of the group using the new map function to get access to the Search function again.

I've found it easier to make a list of solved mystery caches and run a separate PQ with only these caches from the list. For all other PQ's, I ignore mystery caches.

The alternative is to use a cache manager such as GSAK, or if you're a Mac user, iCaching. You can set up beautiful complex filters that give you all caches for a given area (that you have downloaded) and exclude mystery caches that don't have solved coordinates. The caveat here is that mystery caches that require you to start at the posted coordinates, challenge caches for example which will sometimes be hidden at the posted coordinates, will require you to enter the posted coordinates as a "solved" coordinate.